IELTS: The International English Language Testing System
ANEI in collaboration with Tasmanian College of English (TCOE) has been testing the English language for more than 21 years. Take advantage of the free IELTS support tools and join more than 3 million test takers each year. Just like you, people choose ANEI to support their study, migration, and professional ambitions.
They know IELTS is accepted by more than 10,000 organisations globally and is the most respected test of English in the world.
It’s the only English language test accepted by the immigration authorities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assesses the level of English of non English speakers who require English for academic, professional purposes or for visa application for Australia
The IELTS Preparation program is an intensive 12-24 week course designed to prepare students for the 4 main areas of the IELTS exam:
- Reading (Academic + General)
- Writing (Academic + General)
Plus IELTS exam strategies and techniques and IELTS Examination practice. Preparing and sitting for an English language exam can make you feel nervous and stressful. We understand what you may be feeling and we’re here to help you prepare, gain confidence and do the best you can in your test. You can access a range of free IELTS support tools and if you need more assistance preparing? Our Customer Support team is available through support and email.
Whether you are coming to ANEI to study, work prospects or simply self-fulfillment, we want to help you achieve your aims. We believe that learning English in a welcoming and friendly environment is the key to accomplishing your goals.
With IT playing a dominant role in today’s society, people with sound computer skills are always in demand. Whether you want to break into IT or you’re simply looking to update your computer skills and upgrade your appeal to employers, our courses make a great place to start.
- Entry requirements: Cert IV or equivalent. IELTS 5.5 or higher. 18 years of age. Pre-entrance interview. CRICOS course duration: 68 weeks
- The nationally accredited Diploma of Information Technology is an intensive course that will give you a broad base of IT generalist and project management skills.
- Go on to work as a highly skilled computer or network technician in a high demand industry. Your journey to becoming an IT professional starts here. Start with core subjects in programming. Then explore advanced topics including web, data science, and database management. Get the technical and professional skills needed in today’s IT careers.
- On completion of this diploma, students will be able to: apply knowledge and problem-solving skills to design and develop computer programs, analyse and debug computer programs to describe their purpose and identify logic and syntactical errors
understand principles of abstraction in the design of programs and computer systems
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with others
- Understand how ethical considerations apply to software development, with consideration for impacts on others and society and demonstrate a capacity for independent learning and a developing level of technical knowledge in information technology and its applications
Career Pathways: Diploma, ICT Office Manager
Whether you want to develop practical know-how to help you enter the workforce or you’re keen to improve your career prospects with additional management qualifications, ANEI can help you develop the skills and smarts you’ll need to get ahead.