How to Enrol
Students may send an expression of interest to study at ANEI by directly contacting our Student Admissions team at email@example.com or by calling us at +61 2 9568 5311, Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm AEDT for a quick response. All prospective students are provided with an application pack that contains the application form and the relevant course and policy information to help them make an informed decision.
Students may also apply through an approved ANEI Education Agent. A list of approved agents can be found HERE. All the agents are bound by ANEI’s policies, procedures, quality and ethical requirements, and the requirements of Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics under The National Code 2018.
To apply with the application form at the bottom of this page, please follow these steps:
- Download and complete the application form. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On receipt of your Enrolment Form, we will return a letter of offer or quotation letter and an invoice for payment.
- On receipt of your payment, we will send you a receipt and letter of acceptance or electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) based on the type of visa you are applying for.
- The eCOE is needed if you apply for a Student Visa. Submit your visa application to the Australian Consulate. Please allow enough time to process your visa application.
- If you have requested Homestay and/or airport transfer service, please advise us of your flight details at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival in Australia. Your accommodation details will be forwarded to you upon receipt of the following information: a) your flight information, b) full payment receipt. We will send you the name, address and other details
of your Homestay family